Preparation Time: 20 minutes plus resting time
Cooking Time: 1 hour
*300 g cashews
*120 g raw almonds
*6 dried dates, pitted
*Zest and juice of 1 lemon
*200 ml sweetened almond milk
*2½ tablespoons peanut butter
*3½ tablespoons coconut oil
*Pinch of salt
*2 yellow peaches, halved, pitted, and cut into small wedges
1. Line an 18 cm springform pan with parchment paper.
2. Soak the cashews in cold water to cover for 30 minutes.
3. In a food processor, combine the almonds, dates, and lemon zest and process until well combined. Press the mixture over the bottom of the prepared pan.
4. Drain the cashews and transfer them to the food processor. Add the lemon juice, almond milk, peanut butter, coconut oil, and salt and process until smooth and well combined.
5. Pour the cashew mixture into the pan over the almond-date crust, level the top with a spatula, cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until set. Remove the springform ring, discard the parchment, and set the cheesecake on a serving plate. Top with the peaches and serve.
Taken from The Vegetarian Silver Spoon: Classic & Contemporary Italian Recipes by The Silver Spoon Kitchen (Phaidon, £35)