*1 large sweet potato
*A drizzle of olive oil
*4 large eggs
*1 garlic clove
*115g jar of sun-dried tomato, drained
*85g baby spinach, chopped
*115g goat cheese
*Salt, to taste
*Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/Fan 170 ̊C.
2. Poke a few slits through the skin of the sweet potato with the tip of a knife, then microwave on high for 1 minute. Let cool.
3. Cut off the ends of the sweet potato, then peel. Thinly slice the sweet potato into 3mm thick slices. Add the sweet potato slices to a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Arrange the sweet potato slices in a 23cm round baking dish, slightly overlapping so they cover the sides and bottom. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are softened.
5. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, salt, and pepper. Add the milk, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes and whisk to combine.
6. Spread the spinach over the sweet potato crust. Pour in the egg mixture. Top with goat cheese crumbles.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the centre of the dish is set and no longer jiggles.
8. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.